Our Landlord Services
We know property. It’s not just our business, it’s our passion and our livelihood. Our landlord services are specifically tailored to meet your needs because we know what it takes to be in your shoes. Call us or step into one of our friendly offices and one of our knowledgeable team can talk you through what we do over a nice warm cuppa or a glass of wine!
As you might already know, we’re different to the rest. Our services are all about you and how we can make your lives easier and your properties more fruitful.
We understand that one-size doesn’t fit all. From our 20 years in the industry, we know that each landlord is different. So with that in mind, we’ve devised 2 very clear products that you can take when letting through The Living Room. For general use, this will cover most people, but if your needs are even more specific, then why not pop in for a chat and we can talk it over. This is your portfolio that we’re talking about, and we want to make sure that the service we deliver is exactly what you want and need – whether it be using your own tradesmen for jobs, utilising your British Gas Homecare plan, or making sure that your rent is in your account by midday on a specific day, talk to us and we’ll always do our absolute best to deliver.
Need a helping hand to fill your property? You’ve come to the right place!
We know what it takes to let property in your area, and we’d love to be able to take the hassle of getting your property rented off you. With a trusted reputation with both landlords and tenants, you’ll be in a great position to rent your property not just quickly, but to the right people.
- Property listing on the TLR Website, Rightmove and Various Portals.
- Chauffeured viewings for prospective tenants in our 7-seater cars.
- Accompanied viewings for prospective tenants, upselling your property.
- Assisting tenants in the completion of TLR application forms.
- Preparing and talking tenants through the tenancy agreement.
- Collection of first month’s rent or summer retainer.
- Collection of guarantor forms.
So what are you waiting for? Give us a call today to book your free rental appraisal!
Let us take the pressure off you! We treat every property as if it’s our own, so your property will get the care and attention that it requires and deserves! Our fully managed service includes all our let only services, but also we can provide photos and floorplans to give your property that extra edge in the digital domain.
Our fully managed service includes all of the Let Only services plus:
- Priority selling
- Welcome Packs for your tenants
- Releasing keys to tenants
- Reminder and information emails regarding payments, check-in’s/out’s, utilities for all tenants through out their tenancy.
- Collecting a deposit equal to one months rent.
- Logging all deposits with an approved body.
- 24 hour phone support to your tenants in the event of an emergency.
- Assign maintenance requests and visit if required. All our team are trained to bleed radiators, re-pressure boilers and check washing machine/tumble dryer filters, allowing a lot of problems to be solved quickly and for free.
- Arrange for quotes if required. If you have your own trades, we are happy to add them to our approved trades list on our system.
- Booking in works and notifying tenants.
- Signing off any maintenance jobs.
- Completing house inspections.
- Organising the renewal of safety certificates.
- Visiting your property and consulting on potential works, so properties are in tiptop condition and to allowing for increasing rent.
- Monthly rental and expenditure statements, sent via email.
- Monthly collections report for your estate.
- Check-out inspections.
- Organising property works and property turn-arounds during void periods.
- Deposit deductions and returns.
On top of all this, rest assured that we’ll always make sure we’ve got time for you. Renting with The Living Room means one thing – that you’ll be treated as part of our family. Our goal as one of our managed landlords is not just to provide a management service, it’s to continually collaborate with you to improve your property and increase your rental potential.
|Let Only||Fully Managed|
|No set up/switch fees when you come to TLR|
|Digitally advertise property on state-of-the-art TLR website and Rightmove|
|Conduct all viewings in our smart 7-seater vehicles|
|Organise tenant references/guarantors and tenancy agreements*|
|Collect and chase all rent and make payment to landlords via BACS|
|Collect and log Security Deposit in DPS or MyDeposits|
|Free Floorplan production through state-of-the-art software|
|Conduct periodic property visits and reports through Peach Inventory Software|
|Quote and action all maintenance requests|
|Provide discounted quotes through our wide trades network|
|Welcome Pack sent out to all new tenants|
|Featured advertising to hundreds of applicants through our social media channels and email marketing campaigns|
|Dedicated in-house team continually providing feedback and suggestions on how to improve your house and rental potential|
Personalised Bespoke Service
When you speak to us, we listen. Let us know what your needs are and we can see what we can do to meet them. We understand that everyone’s circumstances are different and there isn’t always a one-size fits all for everything – so when you come to us, tell us what you need. Would you rather complete maintenance yourself to save money? Do you need help freshening up your property? Do you want to grow your property business? Then we’re here to help you.
We specialise in HMOs. Not just renting them out, but also converting residential properties and modernising current HMOs. We understand what tenants want, but most importantly, we understand what the local councils want. When you put both of those together, we’ll not only help you create a beautiful, modern student property, but we’ll make sure that your property is acceptable by your local council. With us, you can maximise your rental potential.
How much do we cost?
- If your property is managed by us, we can manage your application from start to finish for a fee of £150 + VAT.
- If your property is let by us, for the same service we’ll charge you a fee of £350 + VAT.
Swansea, Cardiff and Manchester are our homes. We understand these cities and it’s why we’ve set up business in them. Our staff understand their cities and it’s their knowledge on the local people and area that allows us to upsell your property in the local marketplace – it’s why we prosper and are a growing thriving company. Why not pop along to our offices and speak to one of our knowledgeable team about your property portfolio today?
Free Agency Switch
We get it – switching agencies is daunting and you’d rather save yourself the hassle. But have no fear, help is here! Moving to us could be the best decision you make. Why? Because we’ll do all the leg work for you – liaising with your previous agency, picking up the keys, checking the keys, speaking to and informing your tenants of the changeover – we’ve got your back! See for yourself what our other landlords have had to say and give us a try.