Endsleigh Contents Insurance Included

Endsleigh Accommodation Partner

Your contents. Covered. The Living Room Estates is working in partnership with Endsleigh – the No. 1 student insurance provider – for our 19/20 student tenancies because we wanted to provide you, our wonderful tenants, with some cover for the contents inside your room. Thankfully, you don’t need to do anything to activate this cover. However, it’s super important for you to check that your house is on the scheme. If it is, please ensure that you fully understand the protection provided and whether it is sufficient for your needs. Your HH number is HH1703.

Visit Check your Cover to:

  • Check your level of cover;
  • Review key exclusions and limitations;
  • Check your policy excess;
  • Learn how to make a claim;
  • Extend and personalise your cover to protect laptops, phones and other valuables.

Endsleigh understands that life can grind to a halt without your possessions. Therefore, it’s worth spending a few minutes to establish whether the things that matter to you the most are protected both inside and outside your room. Impressively, they are the only student insurance provider recommended by NUS and, furthermore, they’ve been shaping their products and services around their customers’ needs for over 50 years.

Developing products built for students, Endsleigh understands that protecting and replacing gadgets quickly is hugely important to students. So that’s why they will replace any lost, stolen or unrepairable gadgets within 24 hours of your claim being approved. Additionally, their cover can protect gadgets, watches, bikes and musical instruments under one policy—which gives you the flexibility to build your cover to protect all of your most important belongings.

Visit Check your Cover to find out more.

Visit our Property Search to search through our available properties for 18/19.


The following things are included in our insurance policy:

In your room, you receive up to £5000 worth of cover for personal belongings. 

Individual item limits are available on our Certificate of Insurance.

Accidental damage to fixtures and fittings (tenant liability).

So what do we mean by fixtures and fittings? Well imagine turning the house upside-down. If it doesn’t fall, then it’s covered. However, accidental damage does not cover your own personal belongings. Some examples of accidental damage are:

  • Burns and stains to carpets.
  • Holes and stains to walls.
  • Accidentally smashed windows.
  • Water damage through leaving a tap/shower overflow.

Cover for up to £1000 on your laptop.

Importantly, your laptop must be in your room if it’s stolen to receive full cover. However, there is reduced cover outside of your room.

Cover for your mobile phone, cash, and credit/debit card fraud.

This cover is only in the event of forced entry to your property.

Student Blog

Summer Retainer Information

Check-Ins | Storing your belongings over Summer

Read More
Endsleigh Contents Insurance 2019

Check-Ins | How does my contents insurance work?

Read More
Check-Ins Utilities Information

Check-Ins | What do I do with my utilities?

Read More
Check-Ins September

Check-Ins | Moving in on the 1st September?

Read More
1st July Check-Ins

Check-ins | Moving in on the 1st July?

Read More
Useful Downloads to help you checkout

Checkouts | Handy Checkout Guides (Downloads)

Read More