The Living Room for… Professional Tenants!
Let us do the hard work for you.
Just book an appointment and turn up!
We know property. But more importantly, we know your situation. Most of us have rented or been a guarantor at some point in our lives, so trust us when we say that we do know what you’re going through and we continually use those experiences to drive our service to you.
Finding a new home can be tough work – there’s a sea of homes across what seems like hundreds of websites, newspapers and magazines to somehow find your dream home. Thankfully, that’s where The Living Room steps in. With a state of the art, user-friendly website and a knowledgeable team of people ready to talk to you about your preferences and requirements, we’ll do the hard work for you! Get in touch with us today and we’ll talk you through the process.
No more fiddling around with your TomTom and Google Maps! We offer a chauffeur service to ensure that you don’t need to worry about finding houses and parking on your viewing. Just turn up at our friendly offices and we’ll do the rest!
Want to live with us? Then why not enquire today through our easy-to-use Online Enquiry Form and we’ll pick out some properties perfect for you!
Living with us…
Managed – First of all, welcome to The Living Room family! We’re thrilled that you’ve rented one of our houses and we hope you have a super tenancy! To make your life easier, we’ve created the following guide to help you along your way:
- Welcome Pack – Your guide to living in your property.
In one of our managed houses and need to tell us something? Don’t hesitate to let us know by filling out the below form and sending us a picture! If your issue is an emergency, don’t forget to call the relevant emergency service first, and then let us know straight after!
- Maintenance Guide – Might your issue be something simple? Read our guide for simple fixes to common problems.
And remember, if you are in one of our let only properties, we’re always on hand to give you free impartial advice if you need!
Why go managed?
Why wouldn’t you? You’ll be looked after by us! When renting from an agency, there are two types of landlords. Ones that let us look after you, and ones that want to look after you themselves! While a house might be a house from a viewing perspective, being managed by us does come with its benefits, however:
- One Contact – Sign, Pay Rent and Report Maintenance to one place.
- Dedicated 24/7 Support – So if you’ve got a late night emergency, you can still get in touch with us.
- Open all year around – Know that our agency’s doors are always open to you if you need to pop in to chat about anything.
- Guaranteed Deposit Protection – Your deposit will be held by a Government Deposit Protection scheme for your peace of mind.
- Accountability – if anything needs to be done in your property, we can help speed up the process with your landlord.