Let us do the hard work for you.
Just book an appointment and turn up!
We know students. Most of us were either students ourselves or have been parents of a student, so trust us when we say that we know what you’re going through as we’ve been through it ourselves!
Finding a student home is tough work – the house hunting season starts early and you have to wade through what seems like a sea of houses to find your dream home. Thankfully, that’s where The Living Room steps in. With a state of the art, user-friendly website and a knowledgeable team of people ready to talk to you about your preferences and requirements, we’ll do the hard work for you! Get in touch with us today and we’ll talk you through the process.
No more fiddling around with your TomTom and Google Maps! Our comfortable seven-seater cars allow even larger groups to sit back and relax as we chauffeur you around the houses booked for your viewing.
Want to live with us? Then why not enquire today through our easy-to-use Online Enquiry Form and we’ll pick out some properties perfect for you!
Living with us…
If you’re one of our tenants, first of all, welcome to The Living Room family! We’re thrilled that you’ve rented one of our houses and we hope you have a super tenancy! To make your life easier, we’ve created the following guides to help you along your way:
- Welcome Pack – Your guide to living in your property.
In one of our managed houses and need to tell us something? Don’t hesitate to let us know by filling in our maintenance form and sending us a picture! If your issue is an emergency, don’t forget to call the relevant emergency service first, and then let us know straight after!
- Maintenance Guide – Might your issue be something simple? Read our guide for simple fixes to common problems.
Why go managed?
Why wouldn’t you? You’ll be looked after by us! When renting from an agency, there are two types of landlords. Ones that let us look after you, and ones that want to look after you themselves! While a house might be a house from a viewing perspective, being managed by us does come with its benefits, however:
- One Contact – Sign, Pay Rent and Report Maintenance to one place.
- Dedicated 24/7 Support – If you’ve got a late night emergency, you can still get in touch with us through our out-of-hours mobile.
- Open all year around – Know that our agency’s doors are always open to you if you need to pop in to chat about anything.
- Guaranteed Deposit Protection – Your deposit will be held by a Government Deposit Protection scheme for your peace of mind.
- Accountability – if anything needs to be done in your property, we can help speed up the process with your landlord.