So you’re interested in using our Refer-a-Friend scheme this year and have clicked through to this page… Great!
It’s super simple. All you have to do is tell your friends to have a look at the houses that we have available in our PROPERTY SEARCH. If they like a property, tell them to arrange a viewing by phoning or emailing us. Most importantly, also tell them to QUOTE YOUR NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS as the person that referred them. This part is really important because, if they forget to mention you when they phone up, unfortunately you won’t be eligible for a referral fee.
Should they go-ahead and sign for one of our properties, you’ll be entitled to £10 for each person that you’ve referred. For example, if you refer a group of 5 people who go on to take a 5-bedroom house, you’ll receive a whopping £50. Not bad if I do say so myself.
What’s more, your referral will also get £10 off their agency fee. Every penny counts and all that.
We still have a fair amount of houses still available, so there’s plenty of choice for your friends to choose from.
So don’t hang around – tell your friends about us and earn yourself some money!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (Refer-a-Friend 2019):
- If your name is not quoted by your referred person/group on their first point of contact with The Living Room, you will not be eligible to a referral fee.
- Referral fees will only be paid out upon completion of a signed AST for the 19/20 academic year and after all agency fees have been paid by the referred person/group.
- Only one referral fee will be paid per referral.
- Referral fees will be paid for student lettings and professional houseshare properties only.
- If two (or more) groups are referred by the same person and each referred groups signs for a property, the referrer will receive a referral fee for each successful let.
- The Living Room reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time.